GROWN TO MEASURE
A STRONG VISION TOTALLY ADAPTED TO THE SUCCESS OF OUR CUSTOMERS.
Not every tomato is suitable for all uses. The ideal tomato is invaluable to the processing industry and end customers alike. That is why Legumesure supplies tomatoes tailored to the production process. Maximum flexibility and empathy play a crucial role here. Legumesure strives to increase the efficiency of the entire supply chain, always with the minimization of the residual waste flow in mind.
AS A SERVICE PROVIDER, WE HELP YOU INCREASE YOUR RETURN.
Thanks to large levels of our own production and efficient cultivation, Legumesure guarantees flexibility in supply, both in terms of quantity and timing. Short lines, immediate cooling after picking and correct packaging are all aspects that help us deliver a product that answers the customer’s needs.
Moreover, Legumesure strives to be more than a mere supplier of products. It also helps you optimize your return, e.g. by making maximizing the commercial potential of your residual waste stream.
A STRONG TEAM BACKED BY EXPERTISE, PASSION, INVOLVEMENT AND INNOVATION AT YOUR SERVICE.
“Customer-oriented thinking begins with empathy. Open communication with our customers creates an efficient production process where the customers’ maximum efficiency comes first.”
Danny Naenen, Manager
“Optimum control of cultivation and the follow-up of new varieties is entirely in line with the specific needs of the customer. That way, we are the bridge between seed breeding and the customers’ final product. Customer satisfaction starts with planting the seedlings!”
Steven Van Nuffelen, Production Manager
“Sustainable cultivation is a continuous process that is based on, among others, organic crop protection, use of residual heat from cogeneration engines and a closed water and nutrient system. A healthy and reliable product increases the efficiency of the production process!”
Kurt Naenen, Breeder
“Proper records allowing for faultless product traceability. With one press of a button, a request can be sent to the transport company and the customer can be notified that their order is waiting for shipment in the cooling units. We aim for a faultless administrative follow-up, something which is greatly appreciated by our customers.”
Kristien Tielemans, Administration
OUR CUSTOMERS HAVE INDIVIDUAL NEEDS. LEGUMESURE HAS THE ANSWERS TAILORED TO EACH ONE OF THEM.
Legumesure supplies to the processors in the food service. End customers have specific product requirements. For example, a hamburger requires a tomato of a particular size, with lots of pulp, minimum loss and crispness, whereas a tomate crevette sets great store by the homogeneity of the tomato, because it is about to be filled with expensive shrimps. Legumesure delivers tomatoes tailored to your needs.
Legumesure also contributes to the customised cultivation of vegetables other than tomatoes. Should your cucumbers, peppers, etc. meet specific requirements? Then we will help you find possible production solutions. Or would you like to maximize the commercial potential of the residual waste flow of your product? Solving product-related questions at the processing stage is a daily concern for Legumesure.
LEGUMESURE HAS THE GREATEST RESPECT FOR NATURE IN WHAT IT DOES.
The tomato plants are cared for in an ideal climate. By combating fungi or insects with their natural enemies, a natural balance is established in the greenhouse. Rain water across the entire greenhouse is collected in a large basin and used to irrigate the plants. And by recycling excess water, there is no outflow to waterways or nature.
Modern CHP installations (gas engines that drive generators to produce power) generate energy. Only 3% is utilized for personal use, while the other 97% is transferred to the grid. Exhaust gases are cleaned using a catalyst and used as CO2 fertilization in the greenhouses. As you can see, sustainability is reflected in every detail.
Since Legumesure strives to achieve the highest product standard, we have opted in favour of an external audit (INTEGRA - TUV-NORD) for our Global G.A.P- en Vegaplan certifications. The Responsibly Fresh sustainability label and the Flandria quality label support our philosophy. We also attach great importance to our staff, as is evidenced by our Sedex label.
LEGUMESURE IN THE PRESS
APLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO CONTACT US FOR FURTHER CONSULTATION OR SPECIFIC QUESTIONS.